Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Friday, May 26, 2006

Thursday

5/25 - 280.8 lbs, 33.9% bf. Yes my food intake on Wednesday was not good, and it shows. At least the body fat percentage is dropping. Today could've been better, so let's see what happened.

Breakfast
Instant Breakfast - 220 cal
Croissant - 470 cal

Snack
Wheat Thins - 125 cal

Lunch
2 Turkey Pita Sandwiches - 400 cal
4 Hershey's Kisses - 90 cal

Snack. I had to go out to a meeting in the afternoon, and I got a wicked craving for McDonalds fries. Stupid stupid stupid.
Medium Fries - 350 cal

Dinner
Budget Gourmet Spaghetti - 280 cal
Chips and Dip - 300 cal
2 Toll House Cookies - 220 cal

Total for the day - 2455 cal. Not good to hit an upswing right before the weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to work out more and do a preemptive first strike against the inevitable restaurant assault GF has planned.

3 comments:

A BLOG NOT HERE said...

Hi Iamhoff :)

You certainly know everything that you put into YOUR mouth, don't you? ;)

Well don't beat yourself up too badly over those fries - you're only human, my brother in dieting. Hey you're a stronger man than I am even though I'm a woman LOLOL I couldn't eat 2 Toll House Cookies. I'd eat the whole damn bag!

I keep saying that I will do what you're doing and post my menu for all to see but I just don't have the time or patience or I know what other excuse to give you but I really HAVE to do this soon.

It will get better - it HAS to! ;)

You have the word verification too, I see...well at least the word is legible so here I go! :D

iamhoff said...

Couldn't help the fries. I actually baked the cookies for dear and patient GF. She had a rough day, so I played good boyfriend and made cookies. Aren't I great?

Yeah, the word verification is annoying, but I had to put it on my poker blog when I got hit with spammers, so I just set it up here. Meh. Weigh in (not posted yet) was better than expected. Woo hoo! Good luck everyone.

AWE said...

I fell off of the wagon this weekend. I ate alot of fried seafood and a couple of burgers. I am up almost 3 pounds today.

I do have to say that it was worth it.