Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Weekend

So. Lotsa food. Let's see what happened.

5/20 - 280.2 lbs, 34.3% bf. Bleah. Dropped the doggie off to be groomed, so no breakfast. While we waited to pick her up, we walked around downtown La Jolla so GF could shop. Probably a solid hour of walking. I'll take it.

Lunch
GF took me to Azul La Jolla for their tapas buffet. I'm sure I ate well over a thousand cal.

Dinner
Wokked Kobe Beef - est. 450 cal
Fried Rice - est. 500 cal

Dessert
Gelato - est. 150 cal

Total for the day, around 2600 cal

5/21 - 280.2 lbs, 35.0% bf. The walking seemed to have done the trick. Today we drove up to Dana Point in the heart of The OC (just south of Laguna Beach) for the Doheney Blues Festival. Ton of bands, right on the beach...all good. Lots of walking from the parking lot to the festival, so maybe I'll survive the weekend relatively unscathed. We got into Dana Point around 10:30 a.m., so breakfast and lunch became brunch. Amazing how that works.

Brunch
Omelete (ham, mushroom, provolone) - est 600 cal.
Side of bacon - 150 cal
Sourdough Toast - 400 cal

Dinner
Udon Noodles and Prawns - 650 cal

Dessert
Brownie and ice cream - 500 cal

Total for day - 2300 cal.

The morning should be interesting...

2 comments:

AWE said...

You are killing me. I just ate lunch and Udon Noodles and Prawns sounds awesome. I think this is causing me to get hungry again.

The thing that saved my butt this weekend was the local farmers have the strawberry crops out. They are grown by a local river and they are dark red and very sweet. When I would get hungry this weekend I would pop a couple in my mouth and then go on with what I was doing. I am curious to what I lost but I won't get on the scale for a day or two.

iamhoff said...

There is NOTHING like fresh picked strawberries! They absolutely rule. And don't worry about my meal descriptions. Those are just my keeping dear and patient GF happy by dining at nice places. Lunch today consists of turkey and swiss in a wheat pita pocket, and some Campbells Select chicken noodle soup. Grand total, 400 cal.