Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I be illin'

5/3 - 280.4 lbs and 39.5% bf. Yup. Purging myself of everything I'd consumed in the previous 24 hours netted a 3 pound drop. BF went up, but I attribute that to a lack of hydration. I think that's what my sister said causes that. Had a Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle soup for lunch (220 cal), and gf thought I needed some roughage for dinner so we went to Souplantation. Maybe 1000 cal there, I don't know. Either way, I was in and out of the bathroom all day, so anything I ate didn't hang around long. We'll see what Thursday holds.

2 comments:

River Driver said...

Nice. I don't know that this is a recommended weight loss plan (kind of like Mom's removal of many major organs isn't really a great weight loss idea either). It sounds like you got a bug; food poisoning doesn't generally last this long. Hope you are feeling better.

We're getting better about working out again; starting to get into a rhythm. Poor Ross, though, is going out of town, for the better part of two weeks (he'll be back for a weekend in the middle). I hope he can find a place to work out (one of his hotels has a work out facility, but the second does not). I also hope I can find the motivation to get my butt off the couch when he isn't here.

iamhoff said...

Food poisoning is just a general term I use for when I seemingly get poisoned by something I eat ;-)

I honestly have no idea what it is. Frankly, my bet is that I simply can't handle that much grease anymore. Some Chinese food has a similar effect (but not as violent or long-lasting) when the wok oil is still dripping off of it. The plus side, is it is the ultimate appetite suppressant. I wound up dropping almost 2 more pounds by this morning, and I've eaten about a third fewer calories today than I did on my last day in the office (not a road food day). Hopefully I can maintain this. Obviously the physical activity was drastically curtailed. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the gym routine this weekend.

Good luck with Ross and motivating your butt.