Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wednesday

5/24 - 279.0 lbs, 34.5% bf. Without being too graphic, I would guess the timing of when I weighed myself explains the .2 lbs I gained. So it goes.

Breakfast
Instant Breakfast - 220 cal
Croissant - 470 cal (I was out of oatmeal)

Snack
Wheat Thins - 125 cal

Lunch
Jack in the Box Southwestern Chicken Pita - 230 cal. This is one of the best fast food items in terms of calories vs. taste and satisfaction that I've ever come across. The spices and flavoring are good, you get a lot of stuff, and it doesn't cost too much. The only downside is that it isn't very road friendly. Pitas generally aren't that durable, and because this stuff is all sauteed (chicken, corn, onions, etc.) there's some grease that winds up in the pita, and over time can compromise the structural integrity of the pita. Eat quickly.
Small Curly Fries - 270 cal
4 Hersheys Caramel Kisses - 90 cal

Snack
Wheat Thins - 125 cal

Dinner
Beef Teriyaki Combo dinner - est 800 cal
Baskin Robbins Chocolate Mousse Royale (1 scoop) - 400 cal. Sue me. GF wanted ice cream, she got ice cream. At least I didn't get a full sundae!

Total for the day - 2730 cal. Not good. Dog walks were shorter today, too, so we'll see how the Thursday weigh-in goes.


Again, thanx to Alex from whom I shamelessly stole another funny pic.

2 comments:

AWE said...

I wish we had a Jack in the Box here, that sounds pretty good.

I am betting I gain a few pounds this weekend. I am heading to the beach and I will be eating deep fried seafood and lots of beer.

iamhoff said...

Yeah, sounds like you will. Jack in the Box is in NC, SC, and Tenn. I'm not sure exactly where you are (I know you're going to SC this weekend), but maybe one of those areas. www.jackinthebox.com. Check it out. Have a good weekend.