Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5/1

5/1 - 284.4 lbs and 36.0% bf. The day started off scary, but I did ok. Instant breakfast drink, and then a ham/cheese croissant. Evil good. Must kill muffin man that comes thru our offices. That gave me 690 cal to start the day. Mid morning I had some pickles, for an additional 20 cal. Next, lunch consisted of a Lean Pocket (290 cal), and some Campbells Select Chicken Noodle Soup (180 cal). I caved into the chocolate demons, and had an oreo cookie ice cream bar. Surprisingly only 260 cal. Some reduced fat wheat thins (130) cal as a snack. Dinner was a Celeste frozen pizza (400 cal) and some chips and salsa (approx 300 cal). All told, under 2300 cal. Not great (I think to maintain my weight (ha ha ha) I have to have around 3000 cal), but in the not too distant past I was logging 3600 calorie days regularly. I've got a ways to go, but progress is progress.

No comments: