Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

5/8

5/7 - 283.0 lbs, 35.6% bf. Yup. It's all back, right where I left it. Yes I gained back what I'd lost during my illness, but that was to be expected. Lunch was this Italian buffet that my mother wanted to go to for an early Mother's Day (long story). The food was pretty good. I tried to be careful in what I ate, but it was difficult. I'm all about carbs, pasta in particular, so an Italian buffet is a dangerous place. Rough guess, I shoved around 1000 cal down my neck. Dinner was sort of better. Nachos, bad (but soooo tasty). 1/2 veggie burger with a side salad, not so bad. Still, that added roughly another 1500 cal to the day, for a total of 2500 cal, plus or minus. Not the way to lose weight.

5/8 - 282.0 lbs, 34.8% bf. Hmmm. Down a bit because the wind beneath my wings made me lighter on the scale. I honestly thought the Italian buffet (I thought only the Chinese did that) would have killed me. Who knew? Monday was not going to be a good day. Caved into the muffin guy and had a croissant, in addition to my usual breakfast regimen. Breakfast - 380 cal. Snack - 470 cal. Lunch was soup and salad, for a total of 310 cal. Needed a chocolate fix and had a Butterfinger bar for an additional 270 cal. Some reduced fat Wheat Thins as an afternoon snack added another 250 cal. Then came "dinner". My company has season tickets to the San Diego Padres. I got the tickets for tonight, so I went with my dad and a buddy of mine. Started off with a hot dog (350 cal) and an MGD beer (150 cal). Then came a plate of nachos (approx. 800 cal) and another beer. All told, I consumed almost 3000 cal today! At least I'll get to hit the gym for the next few days. And yes, the Padres swept the Cubs and continued their 9 game winning streak! w00t!

No comments: