Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5/2

5/2 - 283.0 lbs and 35.2% bf. Day started off ok. Breakfast and oatmeal (no croissant - w00t!) for 370 cal. Staff meeting all morning. Had to blast up to Riverside for a quick meeting. Had some Chef Boyardee R/F ravioli for 380 cal. Couldn't help myself and had a Taco Bell Chicken Caesar Grilled Burrito for another 670 cal. Did my meeting. Had the nibbles driving home and actually hit McDonalds for some fries. I haven't had fries in months! They tasted good, but I don't think my system can handle that much grease anymore. I was dying by the time I got back to the office, and was in and out of the bathroom for the remainder of the day. GF had a crappy day, so I passed up on the gym (wasn't feeling up to it anyway) to take her out to dinner. Yes I still wasn't feeling well, but going out to eat makes her happy so...

We go to this (seems to be a California thing) health-mex place in La Jolla. I had the shrimp fajitas, figuring that those were as safe as anything. That place absolutely rocked! Of course I still wasn't feeling well, but I don't think it was from the fajitas. I spent the evening engaging in reverse consumption. Helluva weight loss plan. Next post will reveal how beneficial driving the porcelain bus can be.

No comments: