Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tuesday

Still inching down.

5/23 - 278.8 lbs, 34.6% bf. It's like I'm playing micro stakes Limit Hold 'Em. I may not be making huge moves, but I'm moving in the right direction.

Breakfast
Instant Breakfast - 220 cal
Oatmeal - 150 cal

Snack
Croissant - 470 cal

Lunch
Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup - 180 cal
Turkey Pita Sandwich - 200 cal
4 Hershey's Caramel Kisses - 90 cal

Snack
Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - 250 cal

Dinner
Budget Gourmet Angel Hair Pasta - 240 cal
Chips and Dip - 300 cal

Total for the day, 2100 cal. Low limit grinding. So it goes.

2 comments:

AWE said...

I noticed the calories were lower yesterday.

I have decided that I need to find something different for breakfast. Eating yogurt everyday is getting old. First I burned out on oatmeal now yogurt. I saw some fat free muffins at the store I may try next. I would like to have a bagel but I can't find one that is low fat.

iamhoff said...

Yeah, I've got the same issue. Eggs (hard boiled or otherwise) might be an option. They're higher in fat, but a typical hard boiled egg has 70-90 cal depending on size. Obviously if cholesterol is a concern, you don't necessarily want to do that every day. Still, adding eggs to the rotation might be the variation you are looking for. The other thing I've done in the past is the Lean Pockets breakfast sandwiches. Egg & cheese, ham egg & cheese, sausage egg & cheese. They come 4 to a box (2 to a sleeve, so you typically eat two at a time) and two of them are right around 300 cal. A little more than other things, but if you're looking for a real "cooked breakfast" feel, they're pretty good.