Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Friday, May 05, 2006

5/4

Weigh-in on the morning of 5/4. 278.8 lbs. Let the purging continue. I did go to work on Thursday, but I was still feeling the effects of whatever it was. I ate, but for some reason (hmmm) it was a lot easier to control my intake, selection, etc. I guess when you're not really feeling good about the idea of eating, it's easy to not eat. Shocking revelation, I know. On to the nitty gritty.

Breakfast was the usual combination of the Carnation Instant Breakfast on the drive in, and Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal after arriving at work.

Breakfast - 380 cal

Lunch was a mixed iceberg salad with fat free ranch dressing totaling 90 cal, Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle soup for an additional 220 cal, and an Oreo ice cream bar. Damn those chocolate demons, but surprisingly only 260 cal.

Lunch - 570 cal

Afternoon snack. I brought an apple to eat, but the evil people in the office I like to call everybody, decided to bake Otis Spunkermeyer cookies. I work for a home builder, and if you've ever gone thru a new home model tour, often the developers will put out cookies and bottled water and other stuff. So we had the frozen dough in the office kitchen, and the office manager decided that cookies sounded great. So I had two. Amazingly, only 96 cal for the two of them. Calorie King had my Red Delicious apple pegged at 92 cal, so I'll take the trade off.

Dinner wasn't bad. Got home late, walked the dog, railed a bunch of poker bloggers in a tournament, and vacuumed around the house. By this point, it was getting later, so I killed my extra nibble time. I had a Celeste frozen pizza for one (Zesty four cheese) for 440 cal. Not too bad, all things being equal. After that, I also had some chips and salsa that added approximately 250 cal. Meh.

Dinner - 690 cal.

All told, I ingested 1736 calories. This is the first time (yesterday notwithstanding) that I consumed less than 2000 calories, in many years. Not to gross anyone out, nothing seemed to stay in my system long, so this might actually be a significant drop. I started off at 278.8 lbs. The morning weigh in should be interesting.

No comments: