Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Saturday, May 20, 2006

End of the week

Been a little busy these past few days. Late nights on the poker tables have kept me from posting these past few days. But the weight has been going in the right direction, so I'm happy. Wish I could say the same about the poker bankroll.

5/17 - 280.6 lbs and 35.0% bf. Despite the advice I gave to Awe the other day, I think the pizza got me. Today wasn't too bad, though.

Breakfast
Oatmeal (150 cal) and instant breakfast (220 cal)

Snack
Wheat Thins (250 cal)

Lunch
Salad (90 cal) and Lean Pocket (280 cal) and 4 caramel hershey's kisses (90 cal)

Snack
Apple (90 cal) peanuts (200 cal)

Dinner
Whole Foods Cashew Chicken (440 cal)

Total for the day - 1810 cal, my best day yet (when not suffering from food poisoning.

5/18 - 278.4 lbs, 35.1% bf. And Wednesday paid off. Traffic was extremely screwed up, which allowed me to miss the muffin guy that comes thru the office every morning. Who knew a jackknifed semi truck carrying gravel (no major injuries, btw) could be beneficial?

Breakfast
Oatmeal (150 cal) and instant breakfast (220 cal)

Lunch
Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup (220 cal), Lean Pocket (280 cal), a slice of pepperoni pizza (est 350 cal), and 4 hershey's kisses (90 cal)

Snack
Peanuts (200 cal)

Dinner
Healthy Choice Country Glazed Chicken Meal (230 cal) 4 slices of low fat cheese (180 cal)

Total for the day, approx. 1920 cal.

5/19 - 278.6 lbs and 34.9% bf. Thursday's dog walks weren't as long as normal (doggie was hungry and wanted to get home to eat...don't we all).


Breakfast
I was out of instant breakfast, so I had my croissant (470 cal)

Snack
Wheat Thins (250 cal)

Lunch
Turkey breast sandwich on sourdough (roughly 400 cal) and 4 hershey's kisses (90 cal)

Snack
Wheat Thins (250 cal)

Dinner
GF wanted to go to California Pizza Kitchen We split the spinach artichoke dip (250 cal), the field greens salad (175 cal), and the BBQ chicken pizza (600 cal)

Total for the day: 2485 cal. All things being equal, I expected worse. Hopefully the scale will be kind in the morning. (thanx to Alex at Something's Gotta Give, from whom I shamelessly stole this pic)

No comments: