Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Update

5/9 - 282.8 lbs, 34.3% bf. Considering how Monday went, with the ballgame and everything, I'll take a .8 lb gain.

The day started off scary. I didn't take my breakfast or oatmeal in, but somebody brought in donuts. Mmmmmm, donuts. So I had two for a total of 450 cal. Mid morning I had some reduced fat wheat things, for around 280 cal. Lunch, I made a couple of pita sandwiches, total between the two was around 400 cal. I caved to the chocolate demons (a fix is in order) and had a haagen dazs bar (360 cal). I had an apple for an afternoon snack (90 cal), hit the gym on the way home, and had a chicken burrito salad from Chipotle, for around 560 cal. All told, a little over 2100 cal.

5/10 - 281.8 lbs, 35.3% bf. I'm hoping I'm getting into a steady pattern of small daily drops. Instant breakfast on the way in, and a croissant upon arrival. Wheat thins as a snack, and the pita sandwiches again for lunch. To address the chocolate fetish, I bought a bag of caramel-filled Hershey's Kisses. They taste great, and the caramel ones have the fewest calories of any of the Kiss family. 4 of them only total 90 cal and 4g of fat. Another apple, and the gf made (turkey) bacon, lettuce and avocado sandwiches for dinner. Rough guess, 600 cal for the sandwich. Today, around 2100 cal for the day. I didn't hit the gym, so we'll see if that made the difference yesterday.

1 comment:

River Driver said...

I know the caramel kisses are the least damaging, calorie-wise, but when you eat as many of them at a time as I do, it really becomes moot.

i managed my best weigh-in last night, 181.2. I guess it is the depression over my hubby being in Florida all week. Food just doesn't taste good. Doesn't make me stop eating, though...