Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Monday

5/22 - 279.6, 34.8% bf. And once again we're moving in the right direction. I guess all that walking around Doheny State Beach at the Blues Festival paid off. We'll see how Monday turns out.

Breakfast
Oatmeal - 150 cal
Instant Breakfast - 220 cal

Snack
Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - 250 cal

Lunch
Taco Bell Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito - 490 cal
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza - 540 cal
4 Hershey's Kisses - 90 cal

Originally I was going to have a turkey pita sandwich and some soup, but the soup can was damaged and I couldn't trust the quality of the contents, so...I went out. Bad me.

Snack
Wheat Thins - 125 cal

Dinner
Organic Chicken Flautas - 480 cal

Total - 2345 cal. If I would've eaten what I intended to eat, I would've saved over 500 cal. Meh. Tuesday is a whole new day.

2 comments:

AWE said...

Oh man, I forgot about Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas.

Are you drinking diet drinks?

iamhoff said...

Sort of. I've been drinking just the carnation instant breakfast drinks, as a way to force myself to drink more milk and try to address some of my chocolate cravings. I have a hard time with the idea of drinking a meal (Jack Daniels and beer notwithstanding), because I have this need to chew on something. So I usually have oatmeal with it. All told, 370 cal (when I use skim milk), very low fat, lots of fiber, and lots of vitamins and minerals. I really should compare the carnation to the slim-fast or others...I just never thought about it.