Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bleah.

So. The walking to and from the ballpark paid off. All that bad food, and I was only up to 283.2 lbs, this morning. Unfortunately, I was on the road and succumbed to the siren song of a quick drive thru. Breakfast was the usual, with a croissant thrown in for staff meeting support. Two BRC burritos from El Pollo Loco for lunch (the small ones), and a chili cheese dog from Wienerschnitzel as a snack. Dinner was a Mexi-chicken salad from Chipotle. The doggie took me on long walks each time, including a nice 45 minute stroll in the rain, so hopefully the damage won't be too bad. Still, I think I'm doing this wrong. Yes, the damage isn't too bad. Why do I sound like a politician trying to justify a budget deficit? I really have to remotivate myself. Maybe I can use the rain to my advantage somehow. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

River Driver said...

Sorry you are still stuck. No gym time?

I haven't done much gym-hitting this week. Came home from NC with a nasty cold. That combined with the time change has killed my morning workouts entirely (I'll start next week once I've acclimated to the new time a bit) and shortened my afternoon workouts. I just feel like crap. Hopefully it will go away soon and I can get back into rhythm.

iamhoff said...

Still stuck. Timing just hasn't worked for me to get to the gym. If I wasn't walking the dog I'd be completely screwed. Oh well. Once the rain moves out traffic should ease up and give me more time to get to the gym after work.

MusikMom said...

Now is a time for creative thinking! I totally believe that the desire is there, I just know it! I can also see how your job makes sticking to any type of normal routine laughable.

IMHO, take it or leave it, just change ONE think this week... Only one. Get more sleep, drink more water, anything healthy. Think about how long it took for you to get to where you are now; it's going to take about the same amount of time to get back to the new "old" you. Remember to be good to yourself; your radical change needs to happen in gentle steps.

Just the fact that you are blogging and sharing all of this is going to make a big differnce!

I worked out one more time this week but had a Mudslide just now; mega-nightcap! Tomorrow is a brand new day, as it will be for you. Focus on the one thing you did well and try to replicate it.

Let us know how you do! Take care!

Mon :-)

iamhoff said...

Mon,

Thanx for the kind and inspirational words. I posted about it on my other blog, but I had something new happen today...I bought a new car! I've got a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Now I HAVE to look good! Motivation, baby!