Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Monday, April 03, 2006

4/3/06

Ok. Started off at 282.0. Yes, I'm not seeing a huge drop, but I'm not seeing a huge gain. If all goes well, I'll start hitting the gym again this week. Sadly, I don't expect it to go well...don't know why, it just seems that way. Oh well.

Today was not as good as it should have been, but it could've been a lot worse. Oatmeal and instant breakfast. Lunch was a ham & cheese croissant and a Healthy Choice French Bread (or was that Freedom Bread) pizza. Then the sky fell. I went to the ballgame. Rather, I started off by meeting Troll, Gato, Erin, and Lynn at Dick's Last Resort, the self-titled "shame of San Diego". If you ever are in SD and have the opportunity to go, I highly recommend it. The decor is awful, the music is loud, and the servers are extremely rude. They'll wad up napkins and throw them at you! It is so cool! Anyway, a couple of tall Sierra Nevadas were quickly quaffed. Quickly, because I had parked 15 or 16 blocks away, so I had a nice, brisk walk from the Pathie to the bar. Then it was another 4 or 5 blocks to the stadium. One big red ale, one hotdog, two diet cokes, some nachos, and a slice of pizza later, the Padres kept the 'roided one, Barry Bonds, from doing any major damage. He went 1 for 4 (a double, no dingers) and the Padres beat the Giants 6 to 1! Woo hoo! Then another 20 or so blocks back to the car. Another French Bread pizza and a couple of glasses of water, and I'm calling it a day. Watch a little TV with the gf, and then play some poker. We'll see how good/bad the day was tomorrow morning at my weigh in. Think thin.

No comments: