Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 06, 2006

And so...

Real quick for 4/5. Started off at 282.6. Usual breakfast of breakfast drink whilst driving to work, followed by instant oatmeal at the office. Some gum and some diet coke later, we hit lunch. Amazingly, today, I wasn’t on the road. Even more amazing, I was working thru lunch. I had to bail out of work early to go pick up the new ride, so I decided to lunch at my desk and just plow thru. Had a Lean Pocket and some of the Campbell’s Select Chunky Chicken Noodle soup. Some wheat thins and trail mix in the afternoon. Dinner was a Healthy Choice French Bread Pizza and a Lean Cuisine lasagna. Also consumed some chips and salsa and some Jack and Diet Coke while playing poker online. I think the key is lunch. When I’m on the road it is so tempting to hit places I really like, like Souplantation or a Chinese Buffet. Unfortunately my problem is self-control, and I consume way more food than I should. Then I get nuked.

4/6. The lunch observations paid off! 281.0 lbs.!!! Downward ho! Breakfast, identical. Lunch, identical. Dinner will be at Casa de Hoff, where I have a lovely supply of frozen dinners, not just by the usual suspects (Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice, etc.), but also some quality organic and/or vegetarian meals by Whole Foods Market, Amy’s, Cedarlane, and others. I’m thinking I might see another small drop by tomorrow morning. Again, my key seems to be lunch, because I’m not getting any real physical activity in besides walking the doggy. We’ll see.

No comments: