Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Monday, January 08, 2007

The one in which we actually see a little progress

Well. As much as I'm an architect of my own disaster, I've determined that when GF and I go out to eat, it's not always good for me. Witness the following progression:

Last weigh in was 1/4, and the stats were 283.8 lbs and 35.4% body fat.

1/5 - 282.8 lbs and 35.1% bf. Personally, I did a pretty good job of controlling my lunch intake on 1/4, and that made a big difference.

1/6 - 281.8 lbs and 36.7% bf. Not sure about the jump in BF, but had long dog walks on 1/5. Very strict control on my lunch intake, and, here's the big one, Dear and Patient GF went out Friday night with friends. Yours truly went to the gym after work, ate a very reasonable dinner (pita and hummus sandwich and some Spaghetti-Os), and stayed home playing poker. End result, dropped some weight. Nice.

1/7 - 278.6 lbs and 36.0% bf. Holy carp!! DAPGF went out with other friends Saturday night, so I hit the gym again, ate a small frozen pizza (roughly 450 cal), and played more poker. I think I can definitely say that, despite my own failings wtih lunch at work, going out for dinners ain't the best thing for me either. Sunday could've been better. Brunch was a skillet mix of eggs, potatoes and such, and dinner was Thai. Finished off with a slice of ice cream cake to celebrate my father's birthday.

The morning weigh-in should be interesting. Still, DAPGF starts teaching this week, 2 or 3 nights during the week. Those are gym nights and sensible dinner nights. Also, gym on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I think I may be starting to get this thing under some control. Check back for further updates.

No comments: