Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 24, 2006

6/23

6/23 - 279.0 lbs and 37.8% bodyfat. Up 2/10 of a pound since Thursday morning. Given all that I ate, I'll take it.

I really couldn't keep a detailed food log today, due to circumstances beyond my control. I mean I know what I had, but it would be difficult at best ot attempt to guesstimate or recreate the weight for each meal.

Breakfast
Instant Breakfast - 220 cal
2 Lean Pockets Breakfast sandwiches - 300 cal

Snack
Peanuts - 150 cal

Lunch
Teppen Steakhouse combo of miso soup, shrimp, New York steak, fried rice,and assorted veggies

Snack
Jack in the Box chocolate shake

Dinner
GF got home from work late, so we went to this Chinese place she knew about. Won Ton soup, Kung Pao Shrimp, and steamed rice.

We shall see what the day will hold...

No comments: