Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Since it's political season, go with the margin of error...

So. Freaking. Close. My goal for this morning was 282.1 lbs, for a 1.5 lb drop from last Sunday. The week actually started ugly, and at one point I was up 4 pounds from last Sunday's weigh-in. Late night snacking, and a Chinese buffet were the culprits. Or rather my will power (or lack thereof) was the culprit and the snacking and buffet were the tools of my downfall. But I battled back. I did my power train walk, I had 2 extra gym days in there, and had an hour-plus of walking around at the Encinitas Street Fair on Saturday. End result, 282.2 lbs. So close, but within that "margin of error" that the politicians so love, so I'm going to claim the victory! Given that 1.5 lbs down from what today's goal was would be 280.6 lbs (as opposed to 1.5 lbs down from today's actual weigh-in for 280.7 lbs), I'm making 280.6 lbs as my goal for next Sunday. Wish me luck!

No comments: