Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 20, 2008

And wonders never cease...

So. My goal for the 4/20 weigh-in was 283.9 lbs, for a 1.5 lb drop from the day after my birthday. Lo and behold that when I stepped on the scale this morning, the digital numbers stopped spinning at 283.6 lbs! w00t!!! I actually bettered my goal, and I really made it happen over just 3 days. Monday and Tuesday weren't good days. Monday was a working lunch and dinner with DAPGF. Tuesday, normally a train/walking day, didn't happen that way. I missed the train, so I drove to Santa Ana, thus eliminating my 20 minute power walk at the end of the day. I also didn't bring a lunch on Tuesday, so the day was more snack-laden than it should've been. Wednesday was ok until dinner. There was a 40th birthday party for the wife of one of my best friends, and it was being held at Cafe Sevilla, a local Spanish (not Mexican) restaurant known for both its tapas as well as its sangria. Topped off with dessert from Ghiradelli's Chocolate, Thursday morning's weigh-in saw me with a .6 lb gain over the 4/13 weigh-in. But I'd brought a lunch and caught the train, so the walking happened. DAPGF agreed to walk some more after dinner, and that helped immensely. Friday's weigh-in was down a pound from Thursday. More will power and train walking combined with after dinner walking knocked another .6 lbs off. Will power, a morning walk while the Jeep was getting the oil changed, a post-lunch walk, post-dinner walk, and then gym Sunday morning resulted in an additional drop of .2 lbs, for a total of 1.8 lbs loss for the week. Yay me! Next goal, 1.5 lbs down from this morning, for a weigh-in on 4/27 of 282.1 lbs. Wish me luck, peeps.

No comments: