Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It seems to be working!

I think my plan is working. It hasn't been a perfect application of the plan...I really haven't been to the gym since February 1, but I think my illness has further suppressed my appetite. In any respect, I established the plan on 1/30, at a weight of 288.6 lbs. This morning, it was all the way down to 281.6 lbs!!!!! Can a brother get a w000t! Now, I can feel my appetite starting to come back, as the cold loosens its grip on me, but as the cold fades away, my energy and lung capacity should subsequently return. This will allow me to reestablish the gym routine and make up for any lapses in willpower I might suffer. It's not been easy, but I'm doing it! Wish me luck in keeping it up!

1 comment:

River Driver said...

Yay! Wish I could say the same. Meh.