Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Friday, January 02, 2009

I guess I should look at the bright side of things...

So January 1 came and went. As expected, DAPGF and I attended a very nice, very caloric buffet at the Hotel Del Coronado. We attempted to offset this by going to the San Diego Auto Show and spending 3 hours walking around looking at things. If it was an offset, then I am afraid for what might have been.

My New Years, New Hoff weigh-in on 1/2/09 rang in at an unbelievable 289.0 lbs! 5 pounds heavier than January 1, 2008, and 5.8 pounds heavier than when I started this blog back in 2006! Yeah, losin' wayte...I'm doin' it rong. But the bright side is that the weight had some unusual help in the food consumption area, due to the buffet. That and because I've been fighting off my annual Christmas cold, I wasn't feeling motivated enough to go to the gym this morning. After that weigh-in, bet your ass I'll go tomorrow morning. So what I'm ultimately saying is that, for at least this first week, it should be pretty easy to meet my weekly goal of 1.5 lbs by 1/9. The target is 287.5 lbs. If I can't make it, I'm in pretty serious trouble. Good luck, peeps!

No comments: