Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here's What Happened to Me

I got stuck with a really fugly work schedule. And for the past two weeks, when I haven't been In The Ghetto in Santa Ana, I've been working on a major proposal that is sucking up the rest of my free time. Trips to the driving range have been minimal, as have gym trips. Basically, the only exercise until recently that I've been getting has been my walking to the train station. Anyway...

My last post weigh-in was 283.0. In the ensuing 2 weeks, I've dropped down to approximately 282, exploded up to 284.6 lbs, and as of this morning dropped back to 283.4 lbs. They call me The Yo Yo. On the plus side, DAPGF is complaining that she's gaining weight. IMO, she's skinny and I can't tell if she's gaining weight, but I'm a dude so my opinions are obviously suspect. The upside of this is that she has started us walking after dinner again. Over the summer we walked for a half hour or more every evening after dinner. As it got darker and the weather got cooler, the walking faded away. Now, it seems, we're back into it. More exercise is always a good thing. Good luck out there.

No comments: