Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So about that weight loss thing...

So. Gonna lose 2 whole pounds this week. Yeah, that didn't exactly go as planned. I was actually doing alright, I was down a pound by Thursday when disaster struck. San Diego got deluged with rain, so much so that I got a flat tire driving thru a flooded roadway heading back to the office. So no golf. DAPGF and I were house and pet-sitting, so my gym time Saturday and Sunday mornings was cut short. And when all was said and done, I was up by a pound on Monday's weigh-in. Tuesday had me down .6 lbs from Monday, so maybe I can make some progress. I made it to the gym Monday night, but I've got a meeting on Wednesday at lunch and I've got a Holiday Drinks and Drinks (we like to drink) party Thursday evening. So not only will I not be working out, I'll be eating bar food and drinking. I can has recipe for disaster? We shall see...

1 comment:

River Driver said...

See, loneliness and depression can be good things! I'm batching it this week, and with nothing else to do other than go to the gym, and not wanting to go to any restaurants to eat because I'm by myself, I just go home and have a bowl of cereal or a sandwich. And poof--instant weight loss! I think so, anyway; I weighed myself yesterday and was down about a pound. Didn't weigh today, and our Christmas party with our board of trustees is today, so that might kill it off. Oh well.