Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Update

12/13/06. 7:15 a.m. 278.4 lbs and 36.1% bodyfat. Cool. Especially impressive given everything I ate yesterday. I did make it to the gym, and I still walk the dog first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening, so I am getting some physical activity. Still, given what I shoved down my throat, I am impressed that I actually dropped a smidge of weight.

Today started off with such promise. It seems as though it may have ended up ok, but I did a baaaad thing.

Breakfast
Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal - 160 cal

Snack
1 oz R/F Wheat Thins - 130 cal

Lunch
Carne Asada Quesadilla - Estimated 1000 cal (per Calorie King)
Hershey's Caramel Kisses (8) - 180 cal

Snack
1 oz R/F Wheat Thins - 130 cal

Dinner
Lean Gourmet Spaghetti w/ Marinara sauce - 280 cal
Chips and Salsa - Estimated 250 cal

Total: 2130 Calories. Weigh in should be interesting...

No comments: