Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Let's see how long I can keep this going

Hey! Another post. Maybe I can build some momentum, like my San Diego Super Chargers!

12/12. 277.8 lbs, 35.4% body fat. A bit of progress...nice!

Breakfast:
Instant Oatmeal - 160 cal

Snack:1 oz reduced fat Wheat Thins - 130 cal

Lunch:
Budget Lean Gourmet 5 cheese lasagna - 310 cal
McDonalds Snack Wrap - 330 cal
Hershey's Caramel Kisses - 180 cal

Snack:
1 oz R/F Wheat Thins - 130 cal

Dinner: (here's where it gets ugly)
Thai Peanut Noodles - 600 cal
Ben & Jerry's Brownie Batter Ice Cream (Oh dear Lord is this stuff just completely evil, but in the best way possible) - 800 cal

Total: 2640 cal. Yeesh. I'm bad. I'm naughty. I deserve a spanking. Any volunteers? River Driver you are excluded for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is we're not from Appalachia!

So far the new job is working out quite well. Just waiting to get all the in-processing taken care of. We shall see.

1 comment:

AWE said...

I thought this link was broken. HAHA!

Hope the new job works out well for you.