Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Aaaaand we're off!!!!

A funny thing happened on the way through the first week of 2008. I LOST SOME WEIGHT!!!! Now, I didn't make my goal, but I got close enough that I'm going to claim victory. The morning of January 1, my weigh in was 284.0 lbs, and my 2 lb per week goal would've put my weigh in for the morning of Jan 8 at 282.0 lbs. Over the weekend I had actually gotten all the way down to 281.6 lbs, but following my usual pattern, Sunday nuked me. It was my Dad's birthday, and DAPGF and I took him out for lunch. Which was followed by Mud Pie. Which was evil but in a good way, and my weight had subsequently spiked back to 283.4 lbs for Monday's weigh in. But because my weigh in is now on Tuesday, I had the opportunity to attempt to atone for my naughtiness. End result, the weigh in on Jan 8 was 282.2 lbs!! Can a brother get a w00t!!! So for Tuesday Jan 15, the goal is 280.2 lbs. I'm actually going to aim lower, and see if I can hit 280 even, which is where I should be. But the official goal is 282.2 lbs. Wish me luck, and good luck to all of you.

2 comments:

River Driver said...

Yeah, I kinda had a setback this weekend. Steak and potatoes, pizza, Mexican, beer--pretty much everything that is bad for weight loss. Not good.

40 Something said...

hope you hit your goal yesterday, but the main thing is that you keep losing regardless of speed